Friday, November 17, 2006

Forever average.

Once again, I am the forever average person.

I got my grades yesterday, although for some my grade was okay, I can't help but be a little bummed out about it. I know it was my fault too. I made a decision to do well, late. Oh well.

I always say that those average students are actually the ones who do well in real life, because I have actually seen it in other people's stories. But just this once I wanted to have high grades. Oh well.

I am forever average. With average looks, average stature in life, average IQ (well above average), average skills (especially in architecture -- bordering mediocre). Argh.

Stuck in a rut. It's no use crying over spilt milk.

I got used to being average. I was used to settling with the mediocre than gunning for best. It has to stop. I will push out all average-ism about me and make myself better. From today onwards, I will not be average.

No comments: