Monday, November 13, 2006

Moments.

I am havng those moments again. The transition between depressed and happy. Other aspects of my life's doing really well. But theres a nag in my head, asking me --

"Where are you headed now?"
"Do you think you'll be sucessful?"
"What do you want?"

ARGH. Anyway I have a job interview tomorrow. I feel like slackin off. I dunno why. Crikes! This is bad. I think that everytime I get some sort of "high" I end up slumpin' down after. Kinda like a sugar rush with a very bad crash. Ugh. Not good, right? I need to get over this. I swear I need a change of environment. Goodluck to myself.

Rambling, and not making sense. ARGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

transitions. i like that word. sana ako din may transition. my life is too steady to even have one. im tired rica. i need a break. i wanna go to the beach and forget everything.