Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Waiting at Starbucks in the rain...

I went out to see World Trade Center with my pops and cousin. The movie was good. I didn't cry though but I got the shivers...darn it it's scary to imagine what if I was the one down there. I didn't cry because the overhead mic kept popping out which distracted me from being emo.

Anyway I was at Starbucks waiting for the car which never showed and I suddenly told my cousin that the next time I'd get a message from my ex I'd talk to him properly and nicely. It's my Christmas gift to him. Free him from all the guilt he still feels about our break up. I figured that I know I am over it. I was just being mean because I know I can be, and I know he will take the attitude because he knows he deserves it. And besides I don't think it'd be good to be mad at him every time he'd message me even if I wasn't really mad anymore. Harbor all of those ill feelings each time he tries to reach out. I know I came out a victor in that experience, it's made me a wiser person and a better person. And I should act the part.

2 comments:

manel said...

thats nice. pero do u really think youre over him na? i hope u are REALLY over him this time.

soulfoolchic said...

It's been a year. I am over him. I've moved on to the better things that I have in my life.