Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sad somethings...

Okay I know my previous post was Euphoric and it seems odd that now I am sad. It's just my friends are fighting and the cold war is soon going to be...well...not cold. It's sad that what you see and think was good doesn't stay that way for long.

People always leave. It's a lesson I learned the hard way. No amount of care and nurturing can ever make a person stay with you...in the end they always leave and the more you stop them the more they stay away from you. It's free will. Ultimately in the end it is our choice.

Maybe for me I thought that only boyfriends and girlfriends do that. You know romantic relationships. I never thought even friends can do that. Darn it I am still way too idealistic. Screw idealism!!!

1 comment:

manel said...

True friends never leave. yeah, in this ever changing world, nothings constant, but real friends will always be there no matter what.