Saturday, November 25, 2006

I would be a good photographer. BOW.

So I guess I am now worthy of a Sony Alpha DSLR- A100W. Wooooot wooooot.

I was with Kevin, Manel and a friend of Manel's, Chris last night at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Greenbelt. Kevin, thanks for dinner. That was fun! I decided to show off my pictures to Manel. The ones I took last Friday at Mall Of Asia, Boardwalk. I got good reviews from Kevin, early on. Teehee. I get so giggly when someone gives nice comments on my pictures. And she showed it to Chris. HEHE He said they were nice. Woooooot!

Actually he said in a text message to Manel. "She'll make a good photographer." Wooot.

Yesterday was fun, tiring though drove to almost half the town. Kinda wanted to forget that Popo is in Subic, and left me here in Manila. ARGH! Didn't get fireworks shots although, I got my own tripod. Wooot. I can't wait to do fireworks shots next week! Wooot!

Excited!

2 comments:

manel said...

hay. sana magtagaytay na tayo. im in dire need of fresh air and relaxation. :P

soulfoolchic said...

Hehehe sorry na! Dec 9 pwede ka? Check your schedule!