Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More than 20 questions...

What time is it? 1:23 PM

LET’S GET DOWN TO THE BASICS

01. Name? Theodorica Angeles

02. Nickname? Rica, Rix,

03. Date of Birth?

04. Place of Birth? Quezon City

05. Height? 5'5"ish.

06. Hair Color? Black

07. Eye Color? Brown

08. Occupation? All-time bum. GRAAAH!

09. Brothers? Sisters? 2 cousins I consider siblings...Don and Martin

10. Living arrangement? Still with my folks.

FAVES
01. Hobbies? Recently taking pictures - point and shoot kind of thing, going on Charmed marathons - thanks for the dvds!, cooking, going to a bookstore to browse it's massive culinary titles, blogging, and whatever else idle minds think of.

02. Color? Blue, Green, Pink

03. Time of the Day? Early Morning - Like dawn, Late afternoons, great for taking pictures! Hehe

04. Day of the Week? Saturday

05. Holiday? CHRISTMAS!!!

06. Number? 8

07. TV Show/s? - Charmed, Sex And The City, One Tree Hill, The Hills, Barefoot Contessa, Tyler's Ultimate, Wolfgang Puck's Cooking Class, How Do I Look?, America's Next Top Model, Follow That Food, Unwrapped, Laguna Beach, Pimp My Ride, etc.

08. Movie/s? I have loads mostly chick flicks, Clueless, Little Women, Save The Last Dance, The Guardian, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, eeek...I forgot those that I like hehe.

09. Movie quote? You make me wanna be a better man. - As Good As It Gets...bwahahahaha.

10. Actor/s? NO ONE IN PARTICULAR

11. Actress/es? NO ONE IN PARTICULAR ALSO

12. Music? I have loads its better to talk in genres I like mostly r n b, hip hop, mainstream pop, some alternative songs, oldies, recently into a bit of house, etc

13. CD/s? Really? That's why I have iTunes. Hahaha

14. Singer/s or Band/s? NO ONE IN PARTICULAR

15. Sport/s? I still wanna learn how to play Tennis. I like Badminton. Dammit I havent got a chance to play anything anymore!

16. Athlete/s? I'm not big on sports people. I just watch and don't bother who plays what. I remember I liked Shaq.

17. Team/s? NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF.

18. Book? Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Harry Potter Series, Veronika Decides To Die, The Alchemist, The Fifth Mountain, Eleven Minutes, The Joy of Baking, Professional Cooking - Wayne Gisslen. My Best Life NOW! I wanna buy Alaine Ducasse's Encylopedia of Culinary Arts and Pastry Arts.

19. Author? Paulo Coelho

20. Magazine? COOK, FOOD, Cosmopolitan

21. Food? I dont want anything that screams western cooking right now. Had enough at school.

22. Drink? Starbucks' Caramel Affogato, White Chocolate Mocha and Caramel Java Chip, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Caramel Ice Blended, Mudslide, Phi Bar's Strawberry Caprioska. Sarsi, Sarsi Float.

23. Ice Cream? FIC's Strawberry, Nangkasuy, Vanilla, Chocnut, Magnolia's Banana Caramel Cake, Selecta's Double Dutch, Dreyer's Cookies and Cream, my own chocnut ice cream!

24. Chocolate or Candy Bar? Lindt Wafer Chocolate Bar.

25. Restaurant? No particular place. I like to try out different restaurants.

26. Fast food place? Good ol Mc Donald's.

27. Alcoholic drink? Phi Bar's Caprioska, Mudslide, Cosmopolitan

28. Hangout? Well...I dont frequent a particular place I get bored easily. If there's really one spot it'd be Starbucks.

29. Casual wear? Shirt, jeans and flipflops kinda girl.

30. Mall? Megamall, Greenhills, Glorietta, Podium, Shangrila, Rockwell

31. Flower? Yellow roses, daisies, mums

32. Swear word? Whatever comes out of my mouth.

33. Subject/s in school? Lets see...there's lecture and kitchen. I'd rather go with kitchen! HAHAHA. College? History of Architecture and Design.

34. Smells/scents? Green Tea, Light Blue, Be Delicious On guys: Hugo Boss - green one, Issey Miyake, Lucky

35. Thing about yourself? I love myself period!

MEMORY TEST
01. Memory you miss most? Grade school, college.

02. Biggest regret? Not writing to Pope John Paul sooner, opting to go for a degree in Architecture...

03. Ever cried in public? Yes.

04. Ever fallen asleep in a movie theater? No not yet.

05. Ever gone skinny-dipping? No.

06. Ever made prank calls? Yeah. It was how I met my besty Marjon. Haha

07. Ever skipped school? Yeah.

08. Ever been in a car crash? No thank God not yet.

09. Number of buddies on your online messenger? No idea.

10. Number of times you failed your driver’s license test? I passed the first time.

11. Nicest person you’ve met this year? Kevin, Ella, Myles, AJ, couch peeps, well technically my classmates in ISCAHM I met last year...

12. People you wish you never met? Well I used to wish I'd have never met Donald. But I did and I have learned countless lessons from that relationship. So in a way thanks.

13. People you wish to meet this year or soon? "The one" -- Okay fine, Kevin there is no such thing as the one! You make that person the one. I wish for wonderful colleagues who will teach me loads of things to perfect myself (whoa! perfect) as a commis and future executive chef. Naks.

14. Most embarrassing moment this year? Hmmm....well...there was being yelled at by Chef Mike for messing up his lasagna

15. Proudest moment? I got 3rd honors at my graduation from ISCAHM. Getting a gold medal in the competetion.

DO YOU…
01. Drive? What do you drive? Yes. Higlander SL 2000, I think. It's high time I drive something else!

02. Have a dream car? What is it? I have loads! 2007 Audi Q7, BMW X5, BMW series 1, Ford Mustang (2006), 2000 Viper RT-10, Mazda RX-8, 2006 Audi TT 180 Roadster FrontTrak, 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, 2006 Ford GT Coupe, 2006 Mitsubishi Montero, 2006 Volvo XC90, Dream right? A more attainable dream car would be a Mazda 3 Hatchback.

03. Smoke? Social smoker...

04. Have any pets? Yes. I love him. Diego!

05. Believe in angels? Yeah.

06. Believe in heaven & hell? Yeah.

07. Believe in God? YES!

08. Sleep with a stuffed animal? Nope.

09. Own one or two pillows? 2 pillows.

10. Have a tattoo? Think of getting one? Nope and yes! If I can bear the pain why the hell not! I already have a design!

11. Have piercings? Think of getting some? One on each ear.

12. Have friends who live in other countries? Yeah.

13. Eat breakfast? I try, or when I wake up early.

14. Get motion sickness? No not really.

15. Get along with your parents? Yeah.

16. Get along with your brothers/sisters? Yeah.

17. Want to get your hair dyed? No thanks.

18. Type with your fingers on the right keys? Nope.

19. Sing in the shower? What song? Yeah anything I fancy.

20. Believe in yourself? Yes!

LOVE or SOMETHING LIKE IT
01. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? How many have you had? I had a couple...I wont start counting.

02. If you could go out with anyone in the world, who would it be? Brian Littrell!!! HAHAHAHA And my "Brian" Teehee.

03. What do you first notice about the opposite sex? Lips, sorry I'm a sucker for pouty lower lips.

04. Biggest turn-on? Intelligence, assertiveness and confidence.

05. Ideal girl/guy? Now I am very much idealistic. I'd want a guy who has principles, ambitions, God-fearing, a good provider, someone who can calm me down in those madly furious moments, someone who can purr to me just as my pet Diego does, an optimist, a dreamer who isn't afraid to go and get what they dream of, want or what they know they deserve. Someone who will respect me, my family, my principles, values and decisions. I can go on and on. I know God will provide me with him. HEHEHE

06. Do you picture yourself getting married? How soon will that be? Yes. I want to be. Someday. But I am already sort of planning my wedding hehe.

07. Want kids? How many? Yes. At least 3.

08. Future son’s name/s? Future daughter’s name/s? I wont tell...pero I have a couple of choices already.

09. Honeymoon (where)? Greece!!! Bora bora!!! Fiji!!! Paris!!! Venice!!! Carribean!!!! Meditteranean Cruise!!! Hehehe

10. Where will you live? Anywhere as long as I can get a job as Chef and as long as I am with mah man.

SERIOUSLY, NOW…
01. Who (or what kind of people) do you look up to or admire? - People who are passionate about life and what they do. Those who share their experiences and lessons and impart knowledge in a non-preachy sort of way. People who aren't afraid to be the best person they can be.

02. What is a hero? - Someone who is passionate about their beliefs, values, and principles.

03. 3 things you wish would happen to someone else? (1) That my family will be able to live a long and healthy life (2) That my friends will find a way to hear each other out and sort out their differences; (3) For my friends who are in pain, emotionally, physically and spiritually, that they may find peace and come into terms with themselves.

04. 3 things you would wanna do before dying? (1) Leave my mark on the culinary world (2) Make my dad see that I was right in choosing to leave architecture behind and start another dream where I am happier and more comfortable with. (3) Put up a foundation who will help children and elderly people.

05. Are you happy with your life? Yes very much so.

HOW SILLY AM I FOR ASKING THESE
01. Are you right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous? Right handed

02. What is printed on your mousepad? - Nothing. hehe

03. What is under your bed? Errr dust.

04. Place you want to visit but never have? Bora bora!

05. Single store you would choose to max your credit card? Dolce and Gabana! Shit this was hard!

06. What do you do when you are bored? Err suff.

07. What do you do when you are mad/angry/frustrated? I cry. I pray. I think.

08. Time you usually go to bed? 2 am ish

09. Time you are usually online? For how long, on average? - Varies.

10. Mood in the morning when you wake up? Still sleepy!

11. Are you an indoor or outdoor type of person? Depends on the weather. But I rather like outdoors.

12. What are your pet peeves? Bad grammar, bad diction, bad pronunciation, undercooked chicken, dirty restrooms, dirty white shorts.

13. What is your greatest fear? Failure, but I realized failures are oppurtunities to learn. So I guess not being able to give my family a good life is more appropriate.

14. If you had to kill someone, who would it be? The source of all evil. Osama Bin Laden! HAHAHAH. Thou shall not kill. So I wont.

15. If you have one nuclear bomb, what would you do with it? Surrender it to the authorities. They'd know how to disarm it.


What time is it now? 4:45 pm

Do you have something better to do than answer these questions? I do now! Popo just asked me to call! HAHA

No comments: