Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My gahd! I am fuckin' fat.

I had some pictures taken earlier. I'm fat. Dammit! I am so fuckin' fat. Anyway so I have to lose weight.

Anyway I really hate driving home alone. I wanted to stop by Starbucks because I was almost falling asleep on the wheel! And no, I dont take valiums anymore. But the traffic turned me off. It was one of those brainless idle moments when stuff keeps on popping up and my inner debate teams start setting up their stands. The "bitch" (the name I call my alter ego), was gnawing on today's events, analyzing and nitpicking every singe detail. Dammit! Some stuff I will actually blog on some other blog. Hehe.

Anyway I was hoping on that weekend with Kevin and Manel, but it looks bleak. I also wanna take pictures this weekend. Show off my new hairdo. Or maybe I can go out alone and just commune with myself.

Rambling again.

No comments: