Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Enough already!

Am I THAT ugly? Someone wants me to lose more weight. I mean, yeah 20 more pounds off will make me happier - except my mom, because I'm going to shop, shop, and shop! There's this girl at work who wants to shape my eyebrows, I mean I do have them shaped once in a while but only when I'm at the salon already...I don't go to the salon just to have them shaped. She even suggested I get lasik treatment, which I will sometime, not for vanity but to improve my eyesight. She said she wants to do a make over on me! I'm actually okay as I am. I don't hate myself for being fat anymore, especially since I lost weight and still plan to lose more. I could use a bit of toning up but a make over? *sigh*

Lose weight, lose weight, lose weight. Yeah I know I'm fat. In fact there are only 3 people in my immediate family who isn't fat. I always ask my friends if I'm ugly and they'd say no. Then people, okay not random people but people I barely know would say stuff like lose weight, or you need a makeover. BLECH. My former dean at UST always told me I was pretty. I used to ask him for extra considerations, like overload a subject or two.

Do you know what this does to people? To me? I'm lucky that I learned not to care as much. That I have that much sense of self worth. I'm just ranting. I've had enough.

I know. I know what I lack. I know what I have. I know what I am and what I am not. I also look in the mirror. I see all the things that they tell me. They didn't have to rub it in. I already know. And I am already doing something about it. So please, just shut it. I don't want to hear any of it.

No comments: