Monday, April 02, 2007

Serendipity, they say is destiny's sense of humor.

Dreams. I'm a dreamer. I day dream a lot. Especially on idle moments. I believe that if you can dream it, you can make it happen. Some though are mere wishful thinking.

I'd dream of Europe. All those rustic architecture, all that rich culture, not to mention guys with sexy accents! I always thought about what I'd do if someone I wanted to see or did not want to see walked into the restaurant where I worked in. I'd try to envision what I'd do.

I'd dream of moments I'd like to share with someone very special to me. Beautiful sunrises, wonderful sunsets. dinner at Antonio's, lying on the beach counting shooting stars, traveling, singing, or just enjoying each other's company.

My friends say I'm a hopeless romantic. Maybe. I admit I'm an idealist. I've been hurt before and my ideals have been mocked and made fun of but it's okay. That's just the way life is. There's nothing wrong with being a romantic and dreaming of romance. I heard in a movie I once saw that

"Every woman's love story is exactly how she wants it to be."
And I guess, this is my love story. The letters, the prince and me. And whatever else that happens in between. I allowed it happen. I wanted it.
___________________

Funny, because within less than 30 minutes of writing this on my notebook and finally getting orders for the tempura I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see in front of me. So is this how destiny humors me? You. Shit. HAHAHAHA

No comments: