Monday, April 23, 2007

Life Plans...

I now have new plans in life. Since I shifted careers I started drawing up new goals for myself. Curiously, something or rather someone also popped into my life. I remember I said that if things fell apart between me and the ex, I'm going abroad and find my future there. And when it did end, I was in Culinary school, so I couldn't get out. It's opened doors for me, oppurtunities to become a better person. I've long since gotten over that heartbreak. And now I've met someone who can possibly be in my future, the future being in give or take 3-6 years.

Since that break up I've stopped looking into the future with thoughts of spending the rest of my life with someone. Whenever I thought of my future, I always, ALWAYS, just think of it for myself, with myself and by myself. But now, its not like that anymore. I've grown fond of thinking about the future as "our", "we" or "us", and it's quite pleasant.

Anyway I miss him right now. And it's almost breaking my heart. I've started to open my heart to him without hesitation, without fear, and with love. And now, I miss him. I miss him so badly that tears start to well up with longing. *sigh*

No comments: