Saturday, April 07, 2007

Why do I love thee?

Why must loving someone always have reason? Does it really matter why? Isn't it that when you have a reason to love someone, it seems that the feelings are superficial or unreal? When I am asked this question I am ALWAYS stumped. Trapped. And then I end up thinking "Why?" When I don't really feel that I need to explain how I feel.

Can't you love someone just because it feels natural to feel that way for that person? Because it feels right to be with him? Like in his arms is the only place where I belong. I cannot say, he completes me, because I believe that the only person who completes me is myself. But it seems, I've found the answers to my life's questions when I found him. That there's no need for me to look elsewhere because it's right there. Like my existence now makes sense.

So why do I love you? It can be anywhere from the way you look at me piercingly, or the way you kiss me, or the way you demand for me to kiss you, or the way you hold me, or the way you caress me or the way you hug me tightly or the way you make me feel all giggly, girly and totally highschoolish. It could be anything.

Why do I love you, you ask?

...a taste of love, the more you get, the more you want
and all because..the only reason is just because
it all makes sense, when you're near it all makes sense...

I didn't think I'd ever feel this way again. That I'd be able to say this again. But in your arms or just being beside you...I feel like...I'm home.

No comments: