Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Have you read the book Love Story by Erich Segal? It's nice book. Or should I say romance novel. There's this part there that the characters had a big fight and some hurtful things to each other. The girl left and the guy was look all over for her. When he finally found her, he started saying he was sorry. And the girl shushed him said

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
But what does it mean? People tend to take other people for granted. I am guilty of such. Sorry is one of the hardest words to say. It's humbling yourself. It is accepting a mistake.

I guess one good example is when my mom and I have a fight. We NEVER say we're sorry. But we know, we understand that it's okay. In loving hearts, I guess it's the same. You understand, that it's okay. You forgive. But it shouldn't be taken for granted.

Hay, mga tangang puso. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: