Friday, April 20, 2007

I plead guilty.

I know. I was too self involved. You said it yourself, I had the tendency to be self centered. And I didn't deny it. When I read your message I had to fight back the tears. I felt your pain. It stabbed my heart, and what's even more painful was it was me who caused it.

I'm sorry. I wish there was more I can say. I wish there were more words invented to say how sorry I am for hurting you, for breaking your heart. I know it's ironic. I wished for a Prince. And then there was you. And I wanted Prince to be YOU so badly. And then I do something like this.

I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you. I've given you my heart, but even so, I am still trying to protect it from you. Even if I have kept on repeating to myself that pain is inevitable. That I have to feel it.

I'm sorry. Forgive me for hurting you. Forgive me for all those times that you thought I didn't care. Forgive me for not loving you enough. Forgive me for holding back the love that I have for you for fear of being vulnerable to you. Forgive me. Forgive me.

No comments: