Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Angel Oracles...

My angel has sent me an affirmation.

SERENITY - You are moving into a time of greater inner peace and tranquility.

Peace of mind means feeling secure, and knowing that you're always provided for. Even if your logical mind cannot fathom how a challenge could be solved, peace of mind means that you trust that God will create a miraculous solution. This sort of faith is always warranted because faith is a key component in experiencing such miracles.

By drawing this card, the angels reassure that peace of mind is within you. You can feel serene, even in the midst of great turmoil. It is a mistake to think that you have to wait until your life is problem free before you can be happy and peaceful. The opposite is actually true. First, you work toward serenity, and then your life challenges lessens and disappear. Serenity is your natural state of mind, and the angels are now working with you to actualize this.


I love how my angels always show me that the path I have chosen is right where I'm supposed to be. :)
_____________________________________

Tonight I went out with my girls! It was Lizzie's birthday yesterday. And we met up for dinner and coffee, after. My girls are all there! No one was amiss. Well I was late, as usual because I had to work. HAHA As usual the night was filled with senseless laughters! I love these girls, even if I've just recently met some of them. Julie, brought her angel oracle cards and I picked one and that was what I picked. :) I wont divulge my question though. But the card message struck me!

Excited! :)

No comments: