Sunday, March 25, 2007

Inspiration...

My Prince,

The longing seems endless, is this really how you miss someone? Everything around me, I want to share with you. I want to hold your hand while we walk in a park. I want to sit beside you in that cozy corner at my favorite coffee shop. With your arm draped around me. I want to play word games with you and laugh at the silly words we come up with. I want to squeeze your hand. It's the simplest way I can tell you that I love you. I want to lie in bed and just stare into your eyes.

I want to give you the biggest hug on your most frustrating day. I want to stare at the nothingness that is still beautiful because I'm with you. I will take many pictures of you, of us. Capture all our blissful moments. Proof that I indeed met my Prince, that he came, that the wait was not in vain. That my love drew him to me.

One day all of these fantasies will be real. One day at a time. We'll take it a day at a time towards each other. Smile. Be happy today!

=)

No comments: